Shark eggs, like the ones on the beach in Galveston that the lifeguard found. So cool!
More pictures of the day. I love how big our family seems now. Like Paul and I are really grown ups, with 4 kids. FOUR.
We found the naked mole rats and took some pictures to show Dries, Matix's long lost friend from Georgia. We miss you Dries!
There are so many fun kid centered areas of this zoo, we really love it. Thanks again Stacy for the passes.
The elephants were especially fun to watch this day. They were playing and splashing in the water. There are two babies and they were so cute to watch. I even took a little video.
I love the sign. Can you believe we live in TEXAS? "Y'all come back!" Ha ha ha! As much as I love Texas... I will not ever say "Y'all".













2 comments:
What a wonderful place!!
I'm so glad you are having fun experiences at the zoo. Those baby elephants are too cute - and you are so very welcome Matix and all. So, was the otter still in love with Lullaby? We definitely have to go to the zoo when we come down next time. Maybe we can get Dale to go too. :)
Post a Comment