Thursday, October 31, 2013

perfect fit

Hawken is a big fan of taking pictures on my phone. Mostly, they are of his feet, or of his toys, but every so often I discover a gem. A picture that captures something like this. Matix holding Solace, and Lullaby talking to him. Hawk was probably giggling along with Matix at whatever Lulli said or Solace did.  So precious. I love how much they love each other, and I love how much you can tell they just fit together, all four, this is perfect.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Such loving, happy kids. They're just awesome! Good job Jessie and Paul. :) Oh, and Happy Halloween. I hope you all had fun.

Mom said...

So precious! How was Trick-or-Treating with Dale and Vanessa and their family? I bet it was nice going house to house in a neighborhood. Ours is Sunday at Daddy's house with the HUGE CREW. Wish you could be there.

The Fredericks said...

it really is perfect!