Here's a tiny sneak peek of what we did today... Our witches lunch! It was so much fun. This is the only picture I have from my phone, the rest are on the actual camera, so it will be a day or so before I download those. Most of the moms dressed up, and some got pretty into it, like I did. Hooray! Next year, I will emphasize the dressing as witches part, it's so fun!
Tonight I am going with Laurel to 2 haunted houses, actually one haunted woods... Yikes! I am so excited. Plus, this make-up won't come off very easily, so I am still wearing it. Cheers to a fun Halloween season!
2 comments:
Looks great! You always do a great job on the make-up. I hope you had a blast.
'Fess up and tell how you scared Lullaby in the middle of the night, and poor baby Solace too! Sounds like the party was a huge success. Hope the haunted house is fun. You and Laurel have a long-standing tradition of going to haunted houses!
Post a Comment