We went to the zoo last week and they were just starting to decorate it for Halloween. The kids loved finding all the pumpkins hidden everywhere... in the lions area, in the fish tanks, hanging from the trees, everywhere.
This trip to the zoo we saw mostly just birds. I had no idea how many they had at this zoo. We were in parts, for the majority of the time, that we hadn't seen before. By the way, flamingo chicks = adorable.
Hawken's monkey impression. Pretty good.
Helping push the stroller, Matix's new favorite job, even when I don't want him to do it. :)
Paul was working that evening, so we took advantage and spent the day with him. I love that he gets to spend some time with these amazing little kiddies of ours, even if it's not all the time. They are pretty fun to be around.







3 comments:
What a great zoo. Something new to see every time you go.
THAT REALLY LOOKS LIKE A FUN TIME!
So, have I mentioned that I love your zoo? :)
Post a Comment