I can't say that I had one trip that was my favorite... Each time we went out adventuring was different, and exciting, and memorable in it's own way. I loved Batibou Bay for being so picturesque and perfect. I loved #1 beach because of the waves, and that's where I saw my first whale. I loved finding all the old star fruit trees on the hike to the indian river. I loved purple turtle because of the rope swing and the millions of sand dollars. I loved PBH and coconut beach because they are so close. I loved the hikes through the back woods in Glanvilla to hidden hot springs. I loved sister's beach because of all the hermit crabs and treasures to hunt for. I loved red rock for it's amazing views and even more amazing food. I loved crescent moon for it's refreshing outlook on life and it's tucked in the jungle location.

Adventures with kids is a lot different than if you're traveling alone. I always had one kid strapped to me in one way or another, while holding hands with the other. Muddy trails, or rainy days made a thousand times more challenging to go anywhere, but Dominica was FAR too beautiful to miss. I am SO happy that I went on each and every trip.
3 comments:
Man, you guys are getting me all nostalgic again! Such good memories :)
Me too!! I was there for some of those outings.
Hey, it won't be long before Lullaby will be able to hold her head up well enough to be in the baby carrier strapped to you for outings!
Post a Comment