Thursday, October 13, 2011

grandma is here!

Grandma Stacy is here! She has been here since the 2nd, and sadly, I am just NOW getting around to the current pictures. Here she is meeting her 5th grand baby:
And... as possessive as Matix is of his grandma Stacy, he has been good to let baby Lullaby have a few turns with her. :) The boys have been enjoying more grandma time, and have been telling her each day what they have planned. Here they are on the way to the park. Do you think they are excited?
Stacy will be here for another few days. We are having a great time!

3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

YAY!!!!! don't worry-- I'm still posting from a state ago-- I LOVE your children- they are all beautiful-- but Hawken in this bottom pic I could eat alive-- are you kidding?! sooooo cute!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a slacker you are Jessie!! Ha ha just kidding you are way more on the ball than most of us! What an awesome mother in law you have to always be there to help.

Mom said...

The boys look so happy!