Monday, October 10, 2011

adorable

Ummm... adorable. That's all I have to say. This is another favorite dress, however, believe it or not, I made it... Yes I was closely watched over by my mother, but mostly, I made it. Hooray! She embroidered the owl though (which I LoVe!!). But how cute is Lullaby? I know I am biased, but I think she is too stinkin' cute!

4 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

You MADE that??!! I am so impressed!! That looks like you would find it in like some high end boutique or something!!!

Mom said...

It tickles me so much that you know how to sew! Not many women know how to do that anymore! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

The dress is so adorable and so is the baby in it. I am very proud of you. Really very few girls can sew like that. She is one lucky little girl!
Give her a hug from me.

Melissa said...

Wow - that's it. Just WOW! :)