Little miss Lullaby is already 4 weeks old!! Pretty soon I will have to stop counting the weeks, and switch to months! Ahhh!!! Here she is in her pretty yellow dress my mom made for her.
Actually, my mom made a ton of little dresses, and we played dress-up with her while my mom was still here, but sifting through the pictures, I realized I took WAY too many for one post, so I will just put them up one or two dresses at a time. :)
Anyway, our little 4 week old is doing quite well. She doesn't sleep nearly as much or as easily as she did in the beginning, but she is still a very easy baby. Lullaby stays awake for about an hour at a time in between the 3-ish naps she takes each day. She can nurse for longer periods of time now too, which makes it easier on me. At night she sleeps from about 6pm to 7am with 2 wake ups to eat, then right back to sleep. She smiles while she sleeps, and we have seen a couple glimpses of smiles while she is awake, but mostly she is just so busy looking around to be social yet. Lullaby, just like the boys, is crazy strong, and can hold her head up really well... Even while on her tummy she can arch up and turn her head from side to side. She doesn't like baths in her little tub yet, although she will tolerate them for the first couple minutes. She likes her hands and arms to be wrapped up tight when she is sleeping and she likes to sleep where it is either dark and quiet or bright and loud... nothing in between. Lullaby doesn't really do anything else yet, except look cute all day long, pee, poop, eat, repeat. The boys are still in love with her and ask to hold her or kiss her any chance they get. Happy 4 weeks little girl. We all love you very much.
5 comments:
She is adorable!!! It is so fun to play dress with a girl huh?! That's great that she's giving you some good long stretches at night. I'm sure in the next few weeks it will only continue to get longer and you will wonder that newborn of yours went!
She is just adorable!! She is so cute in her little yellow dress. I am also glad she is such a good baby and you can enjoy her day and night. She will always tie her daddy around her little finger. He looks so happy with her.
Miss all of you!
Pee, Poop, Eat, Repeat. Love it!
She does great at night already!! How nice for you.
oh I LOVE her! she is soooo cute and the dress almost outshines her-- but not at all ;)
So cute! I can't wait to see all the other pictures, too. I like your mom even though I don't know her--love how she comments on every single post you write and the fun things she says.
Post a Comment