Friday, October 7, 2011

10 days in Dominica - day 7

Question #7: What was the best meal you had on the island?

Hmmm... There was a lot of good food on the island. I really liked chicken wraps from Andrew, and lentil wraps from the shack just past the gap (forgot their names)... My boys loves the chicken pies and EVERYONE loves the passionfruit juice, especially from Rosalyn. Plus, when you make friends with her she gives you a much better deal and will sell it to you by the jug, rather than in the little styrofoam cups. :)

Outside of Picard, I loved the Caribbean pizza from Red Rock, and anything made by the owner/chef at Crescent Moon... That man had talent! Sadly, I can't find my pictures of it, but I remember thinking the food was so amazing that I should take a picture, and I did.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Everything I had when I was there was fabulous.