Day at the beach with grandma Stacy! Again we found a jellyfish. This time it was HUGE and pink-ish. Weird. Stacy got it out of the water for us. Later, Hawken found another one and saved Stacy from getting stung. Good job Hawk!
Our newest little beach baby! Her first visit wasn't her favorite, but now she likes it, hooray! Well, at least she tolerates it, I can't really tell what she likes quite yet. :) And you can really see how chubby she is getting. I love that!!
This is a typical Hawken face. Talking! This kid N.E.V.E.R. stops! It is always something that is REALLY important and he will repeat what he is saying until you acknowledge him. Sometimes he says, "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Love him.
Is Matix posing or what? This should have been a photo shoot... if only he would put down that STICK! Why is he always carrying something like that around? :) Silly boy!
Hawken, my water boy. Spent the whole time touching water. He can't get enough of it!
I caught a few unposed Matix-grandma moments... There were lots of these. He is still a grandma's boy for sure!






Then we walked back to the car, changed to dry clothes, and then through the parking lot to Seaquarium. We love it here and have really used our passes a LOT!! Thanks to Liz, and then my mom for getting us passes. (Liz, sadly, your pass has expired, I think I still owe you $10, huh?) Walk = perfect opportunity for extra snuggles.



Grandma and her grandsons. Cute.
Lullaby spent some quiet time in her stroller underneath a palm tree. What a life. She was making the BEST faces. I had to include a few of my favorites, and YES, there were MANY more. :)
We always have fun here. So much to see and do. If you're ever in Miami, I recommend it.
3 comments:
Looks awesome! I am still not ready for fall/winter! Glad you are having so much fun and still doing what I picture you doing!
I am so glad you're getting your money's worth on the Seaquarium annual passes. It's a great place.
Great blog, Jessie!!! So fun to see your wonderful family! I just got home from seeing my new grand-daughter. I hope she and Lullaby can met one day :)
Post a Comment