We went again to a playground in the morning. The boys were excited to get back to this old favorite, the War Memorial Park in Coral Gables near our house. Lullaby was doing some more of this:
And the boys were good to keep themselves quite busy:
It was a hot morning and there was NO breeze, so by the time they stopped for a snack, all the kids looked like this... all sweaty and red, yuck.
By the way, how weird is it to say "kids"... I don't think I will be used to that for a while. :) It's always been the "boys".
I timed the potty break with the nursing and then we walked down the street to the library. I managed to get in and out of the library with no meltdowns (which is impressive because they LOVE the library and we hadn't been there in a while, so everything was that much more exciting!) and back to the car with all 3 kids, and the 2 new books. Hooray for another fun adventure!
2 comments:
Wow! That was tricky timing and a lot to do! Good for you!
Look at you getting out already with your THREE kids!!!! That's great! I hear you on the car seat thing, and I only have 2! Let us know all your pro mom secrets ;)
Post a Comment