The first happened at Target. We were shopping for bug killer. I found the right aisle and this was our conversation:
Matix: "Mommy, I don't want to buy bugs!!" (all the boxes have pictures of bugs on them)
Jessie: "We're not buying bugs, we're buying bug killer."
Matix: "No mommy! Don't kill bugs! Heavenly father made those bugs! It makes him sad to see you kill his bugs!"
Jessie: (after realizing they didn't even have the right kind of bug killer) "Okay Matix, we won't get any bug killer." :)
-Such a thoughtful little boy, right?
The second was after Matix woke up from a nap. He got up and went over to Paul, this was their conversation:
Paul: "Did you have a good nap?"
Matix: "Yes I did." (he has been answering in full sentences, even when a simple yes would have sufficed)
Paul: "Did you have any dreams?"
Matix: "Yes, I dreamed about Heavenly Father."
Paul: "Did He talk to you?"
Matix: "He told me that mommy is a good mommy."
-I love it! :)
3 comments:
So cute!!! I love it! And you are a good mommy :)
Awww! How precious! (And true!)
You never think a child would have a concept of a good mommy or otherwise. So interesting.
Post a Comment