Matix found this toy phone when we were at Seaquarium last time. It was a "Cars" one too, perfect. He walked around shushing everyone and telling me, "Be quiet mommy! I'm making an important call! I'm on the PHONE!" :) Hopefully I don't sound as intense when I am on the phone as he does, but where else do you think he gets it from... :)
After making all his important calls, Matix used the camera feature and took pictures. It made a little noise that sounded like a camera and took pictures of everything. Strangers, fish, bushes, trees, flowers, me, but mostly Lullaby. Cute.
3 comments:
It's always interesting to hear your child imitate you - sometimes disconcerting, and not always flattering! Very cute though.
i LOVE them-- and I love that you were at the Seaquarium-- xo to you, your gorgeous children and Lolita.
Matix's face looks so grown-up now. Don't you think so?
Post a Comment