Today is Paul's late night. He won't be home until 8:30 or 9pm. No thank you. He is really enjoying his internal medicine rotation though which is good, especially since he has to spend so much time there. Yesterday he had his first ER shift. It was long, but not overnight, hooray! He got to see many, umm, interesting(?) things... A very broken arm, I emphasize VERY, because he had a picture of the x-ray to show us (with permission). I thought it looked horrible. Another woman died there just before he got in. He saw a man with a HUGE abscess. And lots of other people with lots of other gross and horrific things going on with them. ER has not been my favorite part of internal medicine, but he seems to enjoy the novelty and variety of everything...
With all that gross stuff, I thought I should share a nicer picture. Here is Lullaby, doing what she does best, looking cute. This is another of my mom's dresses, and it's even cuter on her in person. :)
3 comments:
She looks older in this dress, doesn't she! Very cute baby! (Of course, I'm a little biased.)
I love all of these "one-of-a-kind" dresses! They are all so fun!
She looks as if she is really growing. She is such a pretty baby in her little dresses.
Post a Comment