Saturday, October 22, 2011

pumpkin babies

Pumpkin photo shoot #1... Well, this is it. Not what I had in my mind, but I really like these pictures... They totally show the kids personalities. :) This first picture is my favorite.

And again, our little lady decides when the photo shoot is finished. :) Such a princess already.
Hopefully Paul will come home soon from studying so we can go to the pumpkin patch today and get some more pics and some more pumpkins!! Hooray for fall, and Halloween, and pumpkins, and chills in the air (sometimes), and cute kids. Well, the kids are cute all the time. :)

5 comments:

Mom said...

So sweet!

Mom said...

I really miss you guys!

Josh and Kelly said...

You have three kids now!!! They are all so cute, and man your boys look all grown up next to little Lullaby!

The Fredericks said...

I adore the photo shoot- they couldn't be cuter-- each one and I love the last pic with the sadness, Matix's little cuddle and Hawken helping her feel better- it's so cute!

Michelle said...

I am so in love...with all three of them!!!