My mom came out to visit and help just after the baby was born. Her plans are always to come for the actual birth, but it never happens that way. But, it ended up being perfect timing. She got here 2 days after Paul's surgery and a week or so after Lullaby was born. Hooray!
The boys were so excited to get some grandma time. I was loving the extra naps I could get with her here and we were all loving the food. My mom is a great cook and she made yummy dinners for us every night. It was sad to see her go. Thanks again mom for coming out! We miss you and we love you. :) These were the good-byes.
3 comments:
Such sweet good-byes. I miss you all so much!
P.S. Why are my giant arms always in all the pictures?! Haha!
I love the first picture! I have that one on my facebook page.
Post a Comment