Friday, April 6, 2012

First flight

Lullaby went on her first airplane ride a few weeks ago. Here we are packed and ready to go. Stacy got in to Atlanta and was with the almost sleeping boys while Paul took us to the airport.

We flew into Wisconsin, and she was PERFECT on the plane. Just as I suspected. She slept most of the time and I even fell asleep for a bit too. She flirted with the pilot and he let her take a picture with him... I guess they aren't allowed to do that much anymore, but he said it was okay. Hooray. How cute is she?!
We slept at my mom's house the first night and even though it was a new place, I brought all her favorite blankets, so she did pretty well, although she did wake up a few extra times throughout the night.

2 comments:

Mom said...

So cute! She's such a little dolly!

Mom said...

I still can't believe you did the return trip without a baby-carrier or stroller! Yikes!