Louie saying good bye to Lullaby. He mostly made fun of her mullet so I refused to take his picture. :) Just kidding (only about the not taking his picture thing, he really did make fun of her hair!). The trip just went really fast and I missed quite a few photos I wanted to get.
Lullaby was in love with my mom. Isn't this the cutest picture? I love it. This was our good bye in the airport.
The flight back to Georgia was uneventful. Lullaby is SUCH a good baby. I did forget the baby bjorn, so I had to carry her and our bags, but there were many nee people that helped along the way. I was so happy to see Paul when we got into Atlanta. It had only been a few days, but seemed a lot longer. When I got home, I assumed that the boys would already be sleeping, but I heard a little voice "...mom...?" coming from their room, so I peeked in and got to give them some much needed snuggles. Hawken informed me that he was sad that I was gone and started to cry, but when I had talked with him on the phone earlier in the week, he could have cared less. :) He cried a few more times while he was trying to fall asleep because he was afraid I was going to leave again. Each time I went in and reassured him I was home to stay now, and finally he believed me and passed out.
1 comment:
Oh, so sad that Hawken was holding in all his worries until he saw you. How tender they are.
Post a Comment