All went as planned today, and the kids and I drove back to pick up Paul and this was his reaction to how the test went:
This means, it went well. :) He said he did great and the test went very well overall. Paul came home, took a little nap, then played with his boys until it was time for them to go to bed. They loved it, I loved it and now we are planning on eating a ton of ice cream, watching a show (via computer - we still don't do the cable thing), and spending some "alone time"... Hooray! The kids made this sign for Paul for Step 2 CK:
3 comments:
I remember all those early signs. What a fun tradition that has turned out to be! Way to go Paul!
Woohooo!!!!! Just think, he is done with tests!!!!! Or do they have shelves too?
I'm so excited for you all, but especially Paul! Congratulations! I know it went well. What are the next steps in the process?
Post a Comment