Sunday, April 1, 2012

update

After lots of deliberation, Paul and I have decided that it would be best for him to quit medical school. This was a hard thing to decide, but it is all too time consuming, and he really isn't getting enough time with us. So, as of Monday, he will no longer be a Ross student, but rather a SUPER good April fools joker. Are you kidding me?! Of course I am joking... Paul most definitely did NOT quit school. Did I fool anyone? Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I hate you for this right now! hahaha First time I've been fooled on this day in a long time. Turd :o)

Jamie said...

I hate you for this right now! hahaha First time I've been fooled on this day in a long time. Turd :o)

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha!! Nice try Jessie! We all know you guys too well!

Jessica said...

I was like, "What?! She can't be serious.. why would they say this as a joke?..." And then I was like, oh yeah, yesterday was April Fool's Day, hahaha

Michigan Roys said...

A little scary at first. Whoa!