Grandma got her St. Patrick's Day present that the boys made for her.

Before Lullaby and I left for our trip, the boys were busy making St. Patrick's Day gifts. They made their own list of people to receive them. Don't feel bad if you weren't on the list :) there's always next year! I cut out rainbow shaped paper, they colored them in like rainbows, put on a leprechaun sticker, and then I taped on a Rolo candy for the gold at the end of the rainbow. Cute, right? They boys had a blast making them and they were simple enough to hold their attention long enough to make them all. This was their list of people:
- Grandma Kim
- Alexandra
- Grandpa Chuck - thank goodness I was already going to Wisconsin, shipping these would have been a challenge.
- Grandma Stacy
- the mailman
- Hawken's nursery teachers in church... I still don't know their names.
- Lindsay - one of Matix's sunbeam teachers and also the singing time teacher who I forgot the name of.
- Heather and Mike - our neighbors who the boys LOVE
1 comment:
So sweet! I love my boys!
Post a Comment