When I was little we had visited Stone Mountain on a vacation and I really loved it. We live only a few minutes from there so I thought the boys might like it too. When we got there, it was even cooler than I had remembered. There was a little town with glass blowing demonstrations, and other fun things. The boys mostly liked running around in the open spaces.
The trees were flowering and the grounds were gorgeous.
Matix found a little caterpillar and loved holding it and talking to it.
Brother's picture, probably my favorite ever.
Exploring in the woods, always a favorite.
Showing off his muscles... Hawken man.
I love this picture of Matix. Dirty fingernails, crazy hair, crooked smile growl at the camera...
Lullaby spent most of the time chewing on things... teething, of course.
Stacy bought us a parking pass so we can go there anytime we want. There is another pass that you can get to do some of the additional activities there, which we don't have yet, but we really love it there, so maybe we will get that... Either way, we are super thankful for our parking pass so we can go whenever we want. Hooray!
3 comments:
That's where we caught (illegally) our favorite pet turtle! The CUTEST pictures of these children ever-- oh my-- they are gorgeous-- and I love the crazy pic of Matix-- personality pics are the best.
I have a great picture of you and Jolie climbing up the mountain. Brings back memories.
It is crazy to see familiar places on your blog. Stone Mt. is so fun, we have been there a few times. Look like you are enjoying GA so far. We love it here.
Post a Comment