The kids lately are... wonderful. I have been thoroughly enjoying being their mom. It hasn't been the smoothest or easiest, but it has been rewarding. Hawken has been waking up from night terrors. Matix has been having a hard time sharing, anything. Lullaby still wakes up 3 times each night to nurse... BUT, when I stop myself from getting frustrated and remember how silly and loving and wonderful they really are, it makes it worth it. I know Matix will learn to share, and Hawken will get over his night terrors, and Lullaby will grow up and won't need me in the middle of the night, so for now I will enjoy these three just as they are, the good and the bad. I realized I hadn't posted a video in a long time, so here are some recent clips. Here is the rundown of a seemingly random video:
Clip #1 - Matix plays a game with me where he says, "How much do you love me mommy?" and I answer, "I only love you tiny." and he says, "No! You love me BIG!" and he raises his arm high and I tickle him. Sometimes he runs before I can catch him.
Clip #2 - Hawken loves to sing and sing and sing. His favorites include I am a Child of God (from nursery), This is Halloween and The Pumpkin King (from The Nightmare Before Christmas), and Tomorrow (from Annie).
Clip #3 - Lullaby always wakes up happy - really, ALWAYS. She is such a sweet girl. This is how she always greets me when I go in to get her out of her bed.
3 comments:
Jessie, you are such a good mother! Thanks for inspiring me. :)
There will always be hurdles. You'll just get everybody all set and then something new will happen. But just "keep on doing the next right thing," my favorite old saying. And keep your eye on the big picture, just like you are doing. Great job, honey!
I love your attitude Jessie! You are a great mother, and a good example! And little happy Lullaby is so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment