Friday, April 20, 2012

grandma Stacy

While I was in Wisconsin, Stacy was here taking care of my boys. They had a great time and practically lived outside with her.  They told me all about their adventures the next day after I got back.  Then we took Grandma Stacy to see their purple slide park. Over the river…

And through the woods...

To the purple slide park we go…

The boys were excited, as usual and I only got a few pictures of them this day.  Mostly because I was preoccupied taking pictures of these two catching up and loving each other. It was so sweet to see. Do you think Grandma Stacy loves this baby? I would guess, yes, and I think it’s mutual. 
 
 

Lullaby even got to try out a slide and she loved it.  The pictures of her in motion, sliding, are pretty blurry, so here are the beginning and ending pictures. Still cute.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am so grateful that Stacy could come and free you up to come home for the funeral. So grateful.