Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grandma Evie

While in Wisconsin, Lullaby got to meet 2 out of 3 of her great grandmothers. It was really nice. This is my mom's mom, Lullaby's great grandma Evie. Isn't my grandma beautiful?! I love these pictures of them together, especially the last one. Classic Grandma Evie face, so happy.

I also got a 4 generation picture. We are all the 1st daughters of our mothers. I love it. :)
It was so nice to see her while I was there visiting. My grandma is a VERY busy lady, so it worked out well that she had a free morning that lined up with me. She gave me some good tips for starting a garden too, which I STILL have to do... I love you grandma! and so does Lullaby!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a special moment!! I'm glad you gals got a pic- lullaby will cherish this when she gets older!! Right now she'd probably just eat the picture so definitely wait till she get's older hahaha (I'm so funny!!!)

Mom said...

GREAT pictures!