Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our family had a quiet early morning watching "He is Risen", then the boys realized their basket of empty eggs was GONE, so they ran outside and started the hunt for their now filled eggs. Then after a few pieces of candy, we got ready for church in the outfits Paul's mom got for us when she was here.
Claude is here now visiting, so we got him to take our family picture. Then we went to church and came home to take a nap. We all slept. :) Then we drove up to look at the temple. The gate was locked, so we couldn't walk around the grounds, but the outside was very pretty. I got a few good pictures of Lullaby, but the boys were not as cooperative. After that we came home, Lullaby and the boys went to sleep and Claude, Paul and I made an Easter FEAST, including sushi just for Claude. :) It was a good day. Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You all look great!!! Happy Easter!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I am glad ya'll got a picture.... I kept meaning to get one all day and it just didn't happen.... bummer. too cute.

Mom said...

I LOVE your dress!!

Tracy said...

Just so you know you look so pretty in this pic, miss you girl!