We went to the "Yellow River Game Ranch" with a few friends from our ward here on the dollar day. It was crazy packed and we only stayed for a little while, but it only cost us a dollar, so I think it was worth it. It is sort of like a petting zoo, but HUGE. The boys got to feed deer and bunnies and goats. Very cool.
Afterward a few of us went to the park. The boys went down to the playground and ran around in the big ditch full of leaves for a bit while the girls napped and then ate a little picnic snack on the sidewalk.
I tried to get a picture of all the kiddos lined up together, but we all know how my boys HATE to pose for pictures. This is the best I got.
Hawken was busy flirting with Allie... Look out. By the way, how cute is she? I can hardly wait until I can put Lullaby's hair into little pig tails like this.
And this little doll baby is Gabby. Adorable, right?
But I think this one is cutest. Lullers. Too bright to open those sensitive blue eyes of hers. :) Held by Megan, my new friend.
2 comments:
Fun. We want to start playing at the park with y'all!
Nice day!
Post a Comment