Our advent on Hakwen's birthday (the third) was to watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. No pictures of that, but it was nice. Lullaby was already in bed and the boys and Paul and I snuggled up in our big bed and watched it on our computer together. The next day, our friends, the Rogers, came over for cookie decorating, which was our advent the fourth day. The kids had fun for a few minutes, but were bored of it way sooner than I imagined, but with decorating comes eating, so I guess I shouldn't complain about not decorating/eating cookies for hours at a time. :)
Later on Lullaby came in to help clean up. She is like having another puppy around, except this puppy climbs up on chairs...
3 comments:
I love this advent calendar idea! What a great way to make all your Christmas traditions special. I'm seriously thinking about stealing this for next year!
That's the cutest dirty face I've seen in a long time.
In her WHITE sweater! (Of course.)
Post a Comment