Since I have been babysitting and earning money for the first time in YEARS and since Paul rakes in the birthday money like nobody's business, we have been spending it all on CHRISTMAS gifts for the kiddies. Paul and I love being parents, and making their faces light up.
Not that presents are the only way to do this, but they are at such a fun age. When we give them a sticker they practically pee their pants with excitement. The thank you!'s and the oh my goodness!'s and the you're the best mommy (or daddy) ever!'s are too wonderful. We have the most precious and sweet little kids.
Hopefully this Christmas will be magical for them. Paul and I have wrapped most of the gifts, and we are just waiting for the tree. We are getting it on Saturday.
3 comments:
How fun! I think the anticipation is one of the best parts of Christmas morning. I can't wait to see your pictures of that!
I agree with the kids, you are great parents!
Their gratefulness makes it all so fun (and worthwhile)!
Post a Comment