Friday, December 28, 2012

genius

I think making food look interesting enough for children to eat is a challenging job. Tomatoes and blackberries somehow made it to the bottom of the list of foods the boys were willing to try (Lullaby will eat anything). So I tried this for one snack time... adding them to bagels with cream cheese.

Turns out, they love tomatoes and blackberries, especially if added to bagels. Hooray! I am a genius.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a genius. At least in my book you are. Lullaby is getting cuter every day.

Stacy said...

Okay, I did it again!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I need to take some lessons from you about food creativity with Ryker. We struggle but noy with berries of any sort just everything else :)

Mom said...

Lullaby is a living dolly!! (And I knew you were a genius from about the time you were Lullaby's age! No surprise to me! It is such a joy to see your children doing better at parenting than you did yourself!)