Solace is no where near sitting up by himself, but the kids LOVE when I prop him up like he is. He seems to like it too, just for a few minutes, but then he squawks until I lay him back down. This morning they watched a bit of a movie while they waited for the preschoolers to come (it was our week). Kina has to be right there too, of course.
Also, Solace went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month visit... even though he is more like 2 and 1/2 months now... Oh well. He measured in the 95th percentile for height and in the 70th percentile for weight. Perfect health, what a blessing. And tall and skinny, like his daddy.
3 comments:
Boy oh boy, what a great group!! You can sure tell Matix is the oldest. He's sitting so confidently, surveying his family like the king of the jungle! Sweet.
What a perfect family! :) And the cutest grandkids! Of course.
the banner pic!!! so so cute! and I love the 4 little peas in the pod
Post a Comment