Sweet Solace had his 4 month old check up today. He is 14 pounds and 7 ounces (20th percentile) and is 25 inches long (80th percentile). Tall and skinny, like his Daddy! He got 4 shots and cried after the third one. Then he calmed down seconds after it was done. Good boy. At 4 months old, he is still the best baby ever. He has had a few rough nights, because he was stuffy and preferred to be held upright so he could breathe better, but other than that, he is PERFECT. He laughs and smiles and coos. He is just a joy to have around. We love our baby Solace so much!
He is getting chunky and I love his little leg rolls. Plus I found these elf diapers, which makes changing his diapers this Christmas season that much more fun. :) Adorable.


3 comments:
Baby creases are so adorable.
He is growing up so fast. Love those chunky legs. He is way cute.
I love the elf diapers. I didn't know they made them - how funny!
Post a Comment