Friday, December 27, 2013

Presents from Laurel

Laurel brought us WAY too many gifts this year. She got each of the boys a super hero that was tall like a barbie. Lullaby got a new tutu that she loves.

And she even got Paul and I this huge movie date basket. It's filled with tons of movies, and popcorn, and candy... After the kids fell asleep, Laurel and Paul and I watched a new movie and ate snacks and talked, it felt like collage again. So fun!

I only got her this tiny little present... so sad. She said she liked it though. :)
Then a few days later, we got a package with a bunch of rock holds to make the kids a climbing wall, along with a gift certificate to Home Depot for any supplies we might need. Paul and I were SUPER excited about that. That was from Laurel's mom, Debra. Thanks SO much to both of you!! We haven't built the wall yet, but plans are in the works, the fortress is about to get amazing!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Laurel is such a wonderful friend. She will be in your life forever.

Stacy said...

Laurel is such a sweetheart.