Preschool at our house. I love watching how the two little groups form and change. Seeing the leaders give way to new leaders, depending on the activity.
Making 3-2-1 cake for snack (It was Hawken's birthday). By the way, I guess there are a few people who don't yet know this trick (Paul was one of them). pour angel food cake mix and any other cake mix - we used lemon into a bag. Shake it up. Get 3 tablespoons of the mix, 2 tablespoons of water (stir) and 1 minute in the microwave. Makes tasty cheater cake for little guys who can't wait really long for a real cake. :)
How I found Lullaby's Judy doll one day when I was about to put Solace in his carseat... She named her baby Judy after giving her lots of other choices, which I loved because Judy was the name of my dolly when I was little.
Proof that he didn't take a nap. He came out of his room after 2 hours of trying on clothes. What a silly little guy. Also, those snow pants are the ones that fit him last winter. Yikes, he grows fast!
I am loving how they write their names lately. Matix does it with a big 'A' sometimes, but reassures me that he just does it to be silly, since it's supposed to be a little 'a'. Like I really care about that. :) Hawk's 'w' goes on and on, he rarely gets it with just two down-ups.
Ready to go play outside. She put all three hats on her head because it was REALLY cold. You know, like 65 degrees, brrrr.
Wednesday was long. We started with a (late) trip to the doctor for Hawken's 4 year check up. Still in the 25th percentile, which is about right for him. Then he got 5 shots, poor guy. He screamed and cried and made Matix and Lullaby both sad. He was only consoled by taking pictures on my phone. So there are about a thousand pictures of us walking out of the doctor's office. Plus you can see my new leggings and less new cowboy boots. I am officially a Texan.
Stop for lunch at 5 Guys, yes please! Good choice Hawk!
Picture Lullaby took. I love her pink skirt and dirty (used to be Hawken's) shoes.
Then we got to the playground for playgroup. It was a nice day and the kids always have fun together. All the kids here on this turny thing are from the group, there are lots more kids too. Fun group.
Some creations the kids have made on my phone. Interesting.
Lately, Hawken asks for Solace to sleep in his room with him, but since I don't really believe sleep will be happening, I stay in there too, until everyone is asleep. It's nice to get all the extra cuddles and sweet sentiments from that sweet Hawkers just before he falls asleep. I get lots of "Mommy, you're just the best mommy." and "Do you think when I grow up I could still snuggle you?" Yes, you may.
Matix's mayflower. Cute, right?
Dinner at Chipotle after a loooooong day of errands. It was so nice.
Ah, and Jasper. This is Dale and Vanessa's dog. He and his bunny friend lived with us for almost 2 weeks while Dale and his family went to Utah for Thanksgiving. I don't have any other pictures of him because, to be honest, he isn't my favorite dog. He pooped and peed IN my house several times, sometimes ON my furniture. He barked pretty much the entire time he was here. Don't let that innocent face fool you, he's a terrorist. :) This picture was taken as I happily drove him back to Spring.
The best way to watch TV, by performing a circus act in only a diaper. "Tah-dah!" she says after everything.









2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I love all the pics, really, all of them! :)
Lots of day-to-day stuff. Sometimes those are the best memories.
Post a Comment