Every day, I go on the hunt for the baby Jesus from our Nativity. Lullaby loves him. She starts out playing with the whole set, but then eventually wanders away with just Jesus. I have found him in her bed, tucked in with her special yellow blankie. I have found him next to an empty cereal bowl on the kitchen table. I have found him propped up on the couch looking toward the TV.
I love it. It's a game every day. Lullaby loves these pieces as much as I did when I was little. I'm so happy to have them now for her to play with.

2 comments:
It brings me back memories from when you were little and gives me pleasure too! And although they aren't the exact physical PIECES I had when I was little, they are the same kind our parents had for us. So it brings back my childhood memories of Christmas too. I'm so glad you are using them.
It has always amazed me how children just naturally love Jesus. I wonder if he was at the Christmas party handing out candy canes, if the kids would go to him? Just a thought.
Post a Comment