We went to Bass Pro Shop again this year to take our Santa pictures. They always have such a cute set up, plus it's free and there is usually no line. The boys were eager to see Santa and tell him what they wanted.
Even Solace sat with Santa and smiled, sweet baby. His first Santa pictures (I'm not counting the terrible Santa pictures we took at church).
Lullaby however, wanted NOTHING to do with Santa. She became a limp noodle as I tried to walk her up there. She asked "Pease mom, NO Santa, pease!" She was so scared of him. So she stood at a distance and pointed to him, and would occasionally shoot him a scowl if she caught him waving at her.
There were lots of games and toys and activities for the kids. Hawken wrote a letter to Santa. They all made cute little reindeer bags. Plus there were the usual Bass Pro fun things like playing in all the boats.
More pictures. Adorable kids, I know.
I had wanted to get a group picture with everyone, but Lullaby would only go near Santa if I was holding her. So instead of a picture of my four sweet children sitting on Santa's lap, smiling and enjoying themselves, I got this. Not my favorite.
Some more friends joined us there after a while and so we tried to get a group shot of the kids together, this was as good as it got. Several of the kids wanted nothing to do with Santa, although Lullaby followed along and took a picture this time, stinker.
My friend, Susannah, snuck in some baby snuggles. She put him right to sleep.



3 comments:
I seriously LOVE their outfits! You all clean up so nice! :)
I love it, I'm sure you will look back at that the picture in a few years and smile at the memory more than you might have with a perfect picture:)
What a fun adventure with Santa. He looks like a good sport with all those kiddies. I love Lullaby's dress - how beautiful she looks. I also like the pic of the kids together with Hawken and Lullaby loving on Solace. Too sweet.
Post a Comment