In an attempt to catch up, I want to post a few more iPhone pictures and then I will be just a few days away from the things happening today! Yay! First, this was Paul dressed up to be Nephi for the Primary children's lesson. I love Paul. See the gold plates? I wrapped them myself. :)
Then is a random picture from an intersection that is ALWAYS full of birds. Like hundreds of birds. It's crazy, and each time we see them, there seem yo be more! Is this where they migrated to?
Loving my red dress with my green tights combination. Very Christmas-y.
My mom sent a box with all the fillings for the kids to do an advent calendar. She made me this sock calendar several years ago. Each sock has a number (1-24) embroidered on it. Robin also sent an advent calendar this year with little velcro pieces to fill up a Nativity scene. The kids love every morning getting their treat and putting a new figure into the Nativity. Thank you both! :)
I found Lullaby like this in the kitchen one morning. She was concentrating SUPER hard on something. I watched and she very slowly inched forward watching something. There was a TINY spider and she was fascinated with it. She had to see it very close up. I love her.
Steph texted me and asked if Mason could FaceTime with the boys. We happened to be doing nothing at that moment, so we jumped at the chance. This was our first time doing it and it was so cute to watch the boys reactions when they saw Mason. We also got to see Aidan, so fun! We of course then talked about Mason and all our Utah adventures all night and then again the next day. We miss those fun cousins!


2 comments:
Fun!
I love Nephi and the stocking calendar is such a cute idea - how fun!
Post a Comment