Sweet happy baby Solace is starting to really show is personality. Last month he started laughing. Not big belly laughs just yet, but little giggles, which we love. Paul was home for the first laugh, and we even caught it on film. Lucky. Solace thought that I was funnier than Paul and at first would only laugh when I said "Boo". Don't ask me why I was saying boo to a baby, he thought it was funny so we kept it up. :) I love happy babies!
4 comments:
So cute!!
I love it when they start laughing! Nothing like the laughter of a baby!
What a happy cute little guy!
Okay, I can't help but feel a little sorry for Paul. I'm sure Solace will warm up to Paul when he gets a little older. I love Solace's little voice and baby words. Can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment