Welcome to the BIG boy room, just across the hall. Matix happily helped us move Hawk's bed and things into the room. They love sharing it, and I'm glad. Although we do have 5 bedrooms in this house, I really love having a playroom, which means sharing a bedroom is a must for some of the kiddies. The boys each have a tiny robot I painted on the wall near their beds. Who knew that would be so special...?
Lullaby wanted pictures of her in her bed too. She didn't switch rooms or anything, she just didn't want to be left out. :)
Solace's room, or the LITTLE boy room now has the changing table and his crib and the futon, which is nice for those nights that he needs a little extra snuggles from mommy before deciding to sleep again. Daddy has been getting really good sleep, so it's worth it.
It's hard to see all the angles of the room in pictures only, maybe I will do a video too. We'll see. :)
2 comments:
I love the idea of putting the futon in the baby's room. Great idea. Is the rocker in there too?
Matix and Hawken are so cute together - best of friends.
Post a Comment