Sunday, December 22, 2013

the tree

We got a live tree again this year so we can plant it afterward. We tried to get a banana tree or some other kind of fruit tree, but it's always the kids' pick. I like it that way. They have to talk it out and find one that they agree on. We have such sweet kids.

The one they picked is more of a bush than a tree, but it looks pretty Christmas-y. We put on one sting of lights, and several ornaments. The boys were battling on who could get their ornament the highest.

Group shot of Daddy and the kiddies. I am seriously in love with our family. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the Christmas tree - it looks great! And who could ask for more than a fun, loving family.

Mom said...

It's such a nice tradition to always get a live tree. Looks cute too.

Josh and Kelly said...

Such a cute family! You are making fun traditions and memories.