Sunday, December 1, 2013

package and photo shoot

My sister Robin sent a package to Paul for his birthday, but also sent some things for everyone else too.  She is so thoughtful. :) She labeled all the packages without our names so we had to guess. So fun.

I got another picture frame, but this one was already filled with a picture of my gorgeous niece. She is too beautiful!  I put it next to the other frame Robin sent.  Thanks!

The kids got the most adorable (and coordinating) outfits. I knew they deserved a photo shoot.  This has been a long time coming, because I wanted to get some pictures of all four together for some time now.  I think they turned out pretty well. It's a good thing these kids are  so photogenic, it makes my job as photographer a lot easier. :)

Some of the unposed ones turned out just as good and I love them too.
Thanks Robin for the outfits and the inspiration to finally do a photo shoot! You are so sweet.

7 comments:

Mom said...

I love these pictures!! Now if only you could do a composite with you and Paul in it and send me an 8X10 for my hall! :)

Marie said...

Super cute photos! What did you do to get the black and white to turn out so well? I am very new to photoshop so if you have any tips or tutorials that you would recommend, please send them my way!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

So cute! I love the pictures with the big kids behind Solace.

Stacy said...

Jessie, the pics are precious! You do such a great job.

Josh and Kelly said...

So so cute!!!! Good photographer and beautiful babies.

Mom said...

Robin's ideas for the package labels were so clever!

Mindy said...

That headshot of all four is adorable. It needs to be framed!