Wednesday, December 18, 2013

attitude

The things this little miss insists on wearing are killing me! She has such attitude and personality for such a little girl. On our walk to the mailbox, she wore a pink onesie, Spiderman hoodie, Spiderman rain boots (on the wrong feet - on purpose), and two bows in her hair. She was very specific about everything.

The big boys raced ahead, on the way there and back, but this little guy had no where to go. So I got some cute pictures of our sweetest little baby. His eyes are the perfect shade of blue, and so big and happy.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I love his smile!

Grandma said...

Lulli is going to give you a run for your money as she gets older. She is so cute.
Solace looks a lot like Paul in his first picture.

Josh and Kelly said...

Life with little girls can be pretty fun huh? Lullaby cracks me up.

Stacy said...

Never a dull moment with that Lullaby. :) Solace is just getting more cute with each photo shoot. I can't believe he's already four months though.