Thursday, December 19, 2013

preschool projects

The boys have been having so much fun at preschool. This week, there are no classes, and apparently helping me clean the house is NOT as much fun as preschool. :) I'm glad they have so much fun at preschool. I still do a ton of supplemental work for them at home, because they beg for it. Here are some cute projects they did with their friends. Talking about the 5 senses, they got to choose which spices to add to their gluey paper. It is still very fragrant.

Matix's letter 'L' experience. Practicing his big 'l' and little 'L', and writing his first, middle initial, and last name. First he wrote "M-a-t-i-x B" on the first line, then he wrote "B-r-g" underneath, remembered the 'e' and stuck that in between the Matix and B.

More of Matix's letter 'L' activities. A lion and lamb. So much fun.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like preschool!

Stacy said...

I'm so glad the kids like to learn and be creative. It makes school so much more fun. They are going to do so well in real school thanks to all your work.