Before Christmas, Matix's preschool class had a little book exchange party. It was cute. All the siblings went to the party as well, so we had a little kid exchange too. Matix was so excited to choose a book for Claire, and he didn't realize he would also be getting a book. His book is the new Planes book (from the movie). He is SO happy about it, despite looking upset in the picture, I promise he was happy. Hawk and Lulli got one book to share, and it is a new Christmas book. It's actually one Paul had as a child, so he was happy to see it again. :)
They also decorated cookies and ran around and played with their friends. I am glad this class is full of GOOD kids. They are all so sweet.


2 comments:
Matix looks upset in the first picture.
I like the idea of a book exchange, especially at Christmas, instead of toys and candy.
Post a Comment