On our way back to Texas, we picked up another kid! Alexandra came back with us for a visit. She brought her iPad and that was, of course, the highlight of my boys' trip.
Sitting in the cockpit with the pilot is a must. Everyone had a great first flight and listened really well. Solace slept most of the time, and the little backpacks each kid had were filled with all the right activities. Perfection.
Waiting for the airplane in Georgia was short, but by far, the hardest part. Flying is just too much fun!
The second flight was good too. No complaints. :) More pilot pictures!
Flying with 5 kids (one who was an infant in lap), wasn't too bad. The hard parts were breaking down and re-building the stroller, which comes apart into 3 pieces... The kids sat along the wall and one of the big ones held the baby while I scrambled around and built it. It worked well, but was crazy looking, I'm sure. The kids and I got lots of nice compliments and everyone got a lollipop when we got in the car. I'm not above candy rewards for good behavior. :)
Now, I'm finally caught up to the end of our trip, and I have about a million more pictures of the two weeks of activities that have happened in the meantime here in Texas. Read fast, more to come!




2 comments:
I love your travel system..so organized!
Most women wouldn't even attempt a trip with kids, let alone five of them. Way to go Jessie!
Post a Comment