Tuesday, July 15, 2014

splash pad

Alexandra and I made a calendar of all the fun stuff we plan to do while she's here. There were still a few blank spots on the calendar, so on those days we do things like go to the splash pad or the pool or the beach. She loves all the water time, but the sun on that fair skin of hers is a nightmare. I have used gallons of sunscreen on her, I swear! :) So far, no burns. My kids naturally tan and don't burn. I still use sunscreen on them, but I don't have to be nearly as careful with them as I do with Ali.

Solace is getting brave about the water. He will crawl up to the sprays of water that come out of the sides or ground and try to grab at it, even if that means he gets sprayed in the face.  But of course he's a water boy, all the other love it too.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love that splash pad, and it's so close to your house, isn't it? (PS- was there ever any doubt about Solace?)

Stacy said...

How fun to have a splash pad so close in case other plans fall through. Solace is so cute.