Chick-Fil-a's "Cow Appreciation Day" was awesome! I have heard about it in the past, but haven't made it there for the event until this year. The rules are simple, dress like a cow and get free food. Yes please. Cutest cows around, complete with tails and cow bells!
Solace looking at himself on my phone, what a handsome cow! I love these pictures of him and Grandma Stacy. You can also see where her black nose was rubbed off, while giving him a kiss above his ear. :)
Free ice cream after free dinner was the best. :) Moo!
There was also a photo booth and a spin the wheel game for more free things. Seriously, it was a fabulous night. This is now an annual tradition. So fun!
Fancy "cow hair" to make the day more official.
Then a game of tag with Grandpa Lee at home before bed. Perfection.















3 comments:
What a fun time, good memories!
More simple pleasures!
That was a fun night. Your Chick-fa-lay is amazing! I can't believe you got a picture of Lee mooing - WOW! :)
Post a Comment