Friday, July 11, 2014

Mackenzie's belly pictures

My niece, Mackenzie, is expecting her second baby. A daughter. I could not be more excited for her, Matt and their 3 year old, Russell, to be adding a new baby to their family. They are so good together. Going to the beach was on the list for the kids of things they wanted to do in Wisconsin. Check! How gorgeous pregnant bellies are... I love them on me and everyone else. So beautiful.

I have several more pictures for Mackenzie to look through, but these are some of my favorites! Mackenzie was possibly the easiest model to shoot, you can tell she already loves her little girl so much. Love you Kenz!

2 comments:

Mom said...

These are SO WONDERFUL! Maybe you shouldn't teach preschool...maybe you should start a photography business! You could do weddings, and wear the fancy dress from Laurel! :)

Stacy said...

I really like the pics you did of Mackenzie, especially the last one. You really could be a professional.