I made up a new chewy oatmeal cookie recipe. These three were up from naps first, so they were the taste testers. I made 4 different versions of the cookie, and have almost perfected it. I don't LOVE it yet, although each batch was good tasting, and the kids liked them all. Cookie numbers 3 and 4 were the favorites. #3 had a little nutmeg and #4 had just cinnamon. The kids took their taste testing job very seriously. It was so funny to watch them talk about why they liked each one. Even Alexandra, who has to be the world's pickiest eater, had good things to say about the cookies. That was quite the compliment. :)
3 comments:
Yum! Looks like fun!
I love listening to children talking to each other solving a problem.
They really do take some things so serious. It's so fun to listen to them when they are being serious. Love it!
Post a Comment