Saturday, July 12, 2014

fancy

We went to Paul's annual fancy work party. I had a few mediocre dress choices, but when I got home, I had a gorgeous gown hanging in my closet from Laurel, and shoes to match. Seriously, I have the best friends ever. So sweet.  Matix took some pictures to send to Laurel.

Then on the actual day, the two of us all fancied up, ready for our date!

Solace is still very attached to me, so he crashed the party.

When we got home from the party, all the kids had TRIED to stay up with the babysitter (our friend), but they were all passed out watching a movie, except Lullaby, who was tearing apart my wallet.

I am SO excited that Paul finished his first year. It has been, by far, the hardest year. But, he did it. And he's DONE. Only two more years of residency to go. Good job Paul! First day of his second year.  Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Mom and Louie said...

I LOVE the new dress and shoes, and all the pics, especially on the stairs! Nice! Congratulations to Paul! One down, Two to go! So exciting...SO PROUD!!!

Mindy said...

You look so pretty! You should've worn that to my floral party :) Hehe. Next year?

Grandma said...

You do look so pretty, but you are always. Tell Paul we are so proud for him. He can make two more years!!! He does great! Glad the two of you had a nice night out.

Stacy said...

You two look so nice together on the front porch. Paul's so great to do baby duty. Most men wouldn't have done it. Always the funny guy!:) Good luck to you Paul these next two years. You're awesome!